I keep seeing these everywhere online and figured today is a good day to jump on the bandwagon. Happy Valentine’s Day! ❤️
- Use 1 cup chocolate chips to make 6 chocolate bombs. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave at 15-second increments. The mold that I used is this one.
- Make sure chocolate has hardened before trying to remove it from the mold, lol.
- Level the edges of half the spheres before filling them (this will ensure a smooth contact between the spheres when you put two of them together). Microwave a microwave safe plate for a minute or less and place the spheres on the plate for a few seconds, just until they melt and the edges are smooth.
- Using an upside down muffin pan to hold the spheres upright, fill chocolate bombs with 1 to 2 tablespoons dark hot chocolate mix, mini marshmallows, and a little sprinkles.
- Using a heated plate as before, melt the edges of the remaining empty spheres and attach them to the filled halves.